A brilliant colleague of mine has started running lunchtime professional development session. Just 30 minutes, to watch a video and discuss its meaning to you.
Today’s discussed revolved around intention, as a leader. We talked about how values drive intention which ultimately drives reputation, trust and success, of both leader and the lead.
Leaders have different intentions and will be driven by values that are guided by different moral compass points. At least that is my hope…..
- that more leaders emerge that are guided by a loving kindness of their fellow man;
- an unequivocal stance on being fair and just;
- a fire in their belly to amplify the voice of the small, quiet and unheard;
- an overwhelming appreciation of human consumption and the need to balance it with sustainability
- and the grace to know when to stop, call a halt and look towards a different horizon