Today I was blown away by the impact of a conversation.
Having felt down, miserable and generally incompetent at everything, today I found myself having an unexpected conversation about something I love and something I’m good at!
It made me think about how fragile our mental health is and how a situation or a conversation can put us under a dark cloud or raise us up.
- Situations are only temporary
- Practice self care when you need to, even if you don’t want to
- Seek out the people that raise you up
- Your job is only a part of who you are
- That email might not have been written in the way you read it
- Whether you connect on zoom or face to face is less important than making that connection
- We can’t be good at everything but we can be awesome at some things
- Today’s front page is tomorrow’s chip paper.
- Tomorrow might just be better
- Chocolate is always a good answer